Previously recognized as the largest dating site in the world – match.com.au is famous worldwide!
According to our match.com.au review, part of what makes match.com.au one of the preferred online dating companies is their overwhelming confidence to find you love. In fact, they guarantee it! If you don’t find the perfect person for you within 6 months, they offer a further 6 months FREE online dating.
Creating a Profile
- Match.com.au has kept it simple. Allow 20 minutes to set up your profile. All photos need approval before going live, which results in a slight waiting time before receiving matches. However, you can start searching straightaway.
- Your profile includes basic vital stats. Once you have finished it, write a summary about yourself and your ideal partner. You have 4000 characters to work with, so go wild!
- The personality questionnaire is to determine your ideal partner’s likes and dislikes. It also includes free text boxes to include what you do for fun, favourite hot spots, most wanted things and what you last read, to name a few.
Match.com offers a wide range of options to meet potential matches and an abundance of methods to deliver those they think are suitable.
- Daily Matches are delivered to your inbox. The matches are chosen based on your stated profile preferences, your on-site interactions and behaviour-based predictions. They use your Yes/No/Maybe responses to match you and continue to refine those they find as a suitable match. In turn, if your profile is rated by others, you’ll receive an email to say you have been rated.
- Synapse Intelligent Matching – You can take the driver’s seat and click on your favourite profiles and watch match.com.au perform its magic and deliver those with profile preferences you’re seekingand your behaviour-based predictions.
- Custom search – search for those currently online, or search based on criteria such as likes, dislikes, interests, location, values and appearance, etc.
- Reverse match –allows you to search for those that are looking for you based on your preferences in your profile
- Mutual match – are results of those that are based on what you said you’re after in your profile, and they’re looking for someone like you.
- DataSpark match –base your search on suggested date activities posted by other members or post your own date ideas for others to find your ideal date.
- Matches delivered to your inbox.
- If you’re a paid member, you have greater versatility. Unpaid members can’t reply to communications they receive but paid members can.
- For paid members you can communicate via email, instant messaging or by sending a wink.
- Save time by joining via your Facebook account which imports your profile.
- Mobile and android apps.
- Email support.
- Instant messenger.
- Text message alerts for emails, likes and wink notifications.
- The ‘Make Love Happen Guarantee’ match guarantee is unique to online dating. As with any good offer, terms apply; ensure you check them out.
- Don’t fancy a particular match but think a friend will? You can even send the profile to your friend.
- View similar profiles.
- They offer a unique feature called ‘Date Spark’ which is designed to suggest a cool date idea, or you can search and respond to one. E.g. taste all the flavours at the Food and Wine Festival.
- Basic information prior to signing up. You need to go through the sign up process before you can view any profiles.
- To complete your profile, you have to include a minimum 4000 character description of you and what you are looking for.
The Match.com.au Review shows they have a range of unique features which continues to drive their outstanding reputation for online dating. With some of the best functions, they lead the way with their search capabilities to deliver you the best possible matches.
Match.com.au is voted by Datelicious as one of the TOP 5 online dating websites in Australia.