The following are to be used with nous and bravery. Maintain serious face at all times.
1. I am having trouble finding a partner who is similar to my Dad / Mum.
2. My dating schedule doesn’t allow for anything serious.
3. I think Im overly attractive and people struggle to relate to me. What do you think?
4. I believe in past life. I have a feeling that my soul mate is your partner. I dont want to rock the boat, but are you ready for fate to take its course?
5. I am having AWESOME casual liaisons.
6. Why are you still married?
7. My cat / dog would be jealous and it wouldn’t be fair to neglect my furry friend.
There is never a good answer to Why are you still single. If you are the one asking- STOP NOW. If you are on the receiving end of Why are you still single use the above bravely and abundantly.
Sometimes its a simple choice to not fight for the doona, cook for another or share a remote!
Have you heard any clever responses to this questions that could benefit all of single-kind?
Yours in Mouth Gaping
The Datelicious Team